This kit contains the parts and tools you need to convert Ooni Koda 16 from its default gas fuel (propane) to run on natural gas from a fixed natural gas line.
Detailed and fully illustrated instructions are included to help you complete the conversion within just one hour.
Apart from the parts supplied, you’ll also need a 19mm (3⁄4″) wrench, a 12mm (1⁄2″) wrench, and a Phillips head screwdriver. You’ll also want to ensure your natural gas supply line termination has a 3/8″ NPT male thread and that your gas pressure is 7iwc. Depending on your local gas code, you may also need a quarter turn valve installed on your gas line.
The Ooni Natural Gas Conversion Kit is compatible with Ooni Koda 16 only.
- Gas Hose
- Quick connector
- Natural gas nozzles
- Natural gas control dial collar
- Hex wrench and screwdriver
- Instruction manual
- Hose dimensions: 80″ (203cm)
- 8kWh / 27297.13 BTU
- Compatible with Ooni Koda 16 only
- Hose Outlet: ⅝” 18UNF Hose nozzle threaded terminal
- Natural Gas Adapter End 1: 1/2PSI KSUN Adapter
- Natural Gas Adapter End 2: ⅜” 18NPT Adapter