Our new Prime grills just got even better with the same great Prime features PLUS a collapsible front shelf, interior grill light, rotisserie enabled mounting and stronger reinforced grates. Our Prime models are built even smarter and stronger. 12V direct power design provides better temp control, greater pellet fuel economy and faster startups! With micro-adjustment capability in the variable-speed fan and auger motor, you can maintain more consistent grill temps. With the grill and pellet view windows you can keep an eye on your food without letting your smoke escape and monitor your pellet supply. With a 13.5″ peaked lid and 658 sq. in. of grill space this workhorse can cook anything from a dozen racks of ribs to a small whole hog and monitor multiple food temps with dual meat probes.
Control and monitor your grill from your couch or on-the-go with GMG Smart Control. Adjust your smoke and grill temp from 150°F to 550°F with 5° increment control. Adjust and monitor your food temp from your phone with the GMG App. Grill smarter, eat better!
Kick your taste buds into a new dimension!
* USB port is only for charging
* USB port will not charge USB-C devices
The PEAK PRIME model comes with a redesigned digital controller that allows you to control and monitor your grill through our iOS or Android mobile application, dual meat probes and a USB port. With the new grill and pellet view windows you can keep an eye on your food without letting smoke/heat escape and see your pellet supply. Our 13.5 in. peaked lid provides enough space for a stand-up chicken to a dozen racks of ribs. Keep all of your grilling tools handy by hanging them on the utensils hooks of your side convenience tray. All of our grills have a venturi-style firebox that creates a cyclone flame that ensures maximum combustion. They also have Sense-Mate, a thermal sensor that constantly monitors the ambient temperature. When the weather gets cold, the sensor kicks the grill into Turbo Mode, so you don’t have to wait long for the grill to heat up! Other features include Keep Warm Mode and Fan Only Mode with automatic shut-off to blow ash out of the firebox after you finish grilling.
– Voltage: 12V
– Wattage: 2W – 165W
– Weight: 212 LBS
– Dimensions: 52″H x 63″W x 34″D
– Surface Cooking Area: 658 sq in.
– Grease Tray: 12 Gauge Steel
– Lid: 13 Gauge Steel
– SS Lid: 14 Gauge Steel
– Body: 14 Gauge Steel
– Igniter: 12V; 100W
– Igniter (Hot Rod) Diameter: .625 in.
– Height of Cooking Surface to Lid: 13.5 in. clearance
– Hopper Capacity (LBS of pellets): 18 LBS
A motor turns the auger which feeds pellets into the firebox. There, a heat rod automatically ignites the pellets and a variable speed fan keeps them burning. The Venturi-style firebox is lined with vertical vents creating a burn pot cyclone of air flow for maximum heat and complete combustion of the pellets with minimal waste. A heat shield creates an even distribution of heat and pure hardwood smoke throughout the grill chamber.
WiFi Smart Control
– WiFi Mode: Connect to your grill through your local home WiFi network.
– Server Mode: Connect to your grill remotely through the GMG Server Mode to control and monitor your grill on the go.
– Control & Monitor: Increase or decrease internal grill temps and monitor food temps through your food probe.
– Custom Cooking Profile: Create and manage fully programmable cooking profiles.
– Food Timer: Set food timer in the app and receive a notification when done to help manage your cook time.
– Power Control: Control the power to your grill.
Pellet Grill Features
– 12V Direct Power: The new standard in outdoor bbq provides for more safe and efficient power consumption, faster start ups, and greater pellet fuel economy.
– Digital Controller: Designed for precise temperature management with a 150°F to 550°F with 5° increment control. Includes WiFi Smart Control, dual meat probes and a USB charging port.
– Auger System: Includes a micro-adjusted variable speed fan and motor with increased RPM’s to maintain a precise efficient feed of oxygen and pellets through the auger into the firebox.
– Pellet Hopper: Optimal 18 lb pellet capacity with pellet view window to keep an eye on your pellet usage. Comes standard with a pellet door on back for easy pellet clean out and a convenient bottle opener on the front.
– WiFi Smart Control: Control and monitor grill and internal food temps to-the-degree and on-the-go from the GMG App with access to a huge selection of recipes and grilling profiles.
– Firebox: The Venturi-style design creates a burn pot cyclone of airflow for maximum heat distribution and complete combustion of the pellets with minimal waste.